Empty Boottle Jars lying around?
1. Make your very own Bullet by using a mason jar. Most blenders actually allow you to fit a jar on it.
2. Use it as a tripod for stable smartphone shooting
3. 5-Minute, $5 Cocktail Shaker
4. “Illuminata”: Industrial Table Lamp
5. DIY Mason Jar Chandelier
6. Mason Jar Flower Holder
7. On-the-go Salad
8. Or if you’re feeling something a little less … “green” then try pizza in a jar!
9. Mason Jar Wine Glasses
10. Mason Jar Lamp
11. Solar-powered DIY multi-colored jars
12. Have leftover glow sticks? Make these stunning glowing jars!
13. DIY Monogram Mason Jar Marquee
14. DIY LEGO Pencil Holder
15. DIY Bathroom Mason Jar Storage
16. Painting Pastel Glass Jars
17. DIY Magnetic Spice Rack
18. Free up counter space and use the space above with this ingenious DIY hanging mason jar storage
19. Love using ribbon and yarn but don’t have it organized? Make this yarn and Ribbon dispenser.
20. Chic Typography Jar
References from: Diply